TWO LOCATIONS. ONE FESTIVAL. ALL THINGS COFFEE.
10AM TO 5PM
HOURS OF EVENT SPACES
Hannah Block Historic USO/Community Arts Center (HBCAC): 10AM - 4PM
120 S 2nd St, Wilmington, NC 28401
WATERLINE BREWING COMPANY: 12PM - 5PM
AN EVENT OF ALL THINGS COFFEE. THIS FAMILY FRIENDLY COMMUNITY DRIVEN EVENT THAT'S FUELED BY ESPRESSO CELEBRATES COFFEE CULTURE AND GIVES US THE CHANCE TO SHARE OUR PASSIONS WITH OUR FAVORITE PEOPLE...YOU. SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE. COFFEE/ROASTERY VENDORS, ARTISANS, BAKERS, MUSIC, FOOD/BEER/WINE, LECTURES, DEMOS AND MORE!
General Admission Ticket $18
- Access to over 70 Vendors. What kinds of vendors? Coffee Shops, Roasterys, Coffee Industry, Bakers, Artisans, Food/Drink trucks
- Lots and lots of consumption of COFFEE and ESPRESSO
- A commemorative ceramic espresso mug
- A commemorative eco friendly limited edition tote bag
- An array of demonstrations and seminars
- View a barista latte art competition
- Vote for your favorite local coffee shop and roastery
- Live music, art exhibit, record selection by Gravity Records
- Family friendly activities and ice cream!
VIP Admission Ticket $32
- EVERYTHING from general admission ticket PLUS:
- Invite to the VIP Industry Pre Party Mixer Friday night @ Waterline Brewery. A meet and mingle for coffee lovers and all participating vendors, music, drinks, food
- 2 free drink tickets for Pre Party Mixer
- Early access (9:30) to get into the event and a separate line.
TICKET PRICES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
GENERAL ADMISSION: $18
KIDS 10 AND UNDER FREE
TICKET SALE DATES
GENERAL ADMISSION AND VIP ARE ON SALE UNTIL IT SELLS OUT!
CLICK ON "TICKETS" TAB ON TOP OF WEBSITE AND SCROLL TO "BUY TICKETS" TO BUY YOUR TICKETS, OR CLICK ON BUTTON BELLOW TO REDIRECT YOU TO THE RIGHT LINK!
Ticket Sales are final and nonrefundable
Event is rain or shine
CHECK IN ONLY @ HANNAH BLOCK HISTORIC USO/COMMUNITY ARTS CENTER DURING THESE HOURS: GENERAL ADMISSION FROM 10AM - 3PM AND VIP ADMISSION FROM 9:30AM-3PM
What to look forward to? Lectures, demonstrations, music, and vendors ranging from artisans, local and regional roasters, Coffee Shops, bakers and our coffee industry. Also part of the festival is at a local brewery where there is tasty brews and good eats from local food and drink trucks.
The HBCAC venue will host all things coffee (coffee shops, roasters, demonstrations, lectures, competitions etc.) and the WATERLINE BREWERY venue hosts all artisans, food trucks, music, kids activities and more.
We are benefiting two local non profits this year. A dollar of every ticket is donated to the preservation of the Hannah Block Historic Community Art Center and 100% of our raffle proceeds go to UNCW's Plastic Ocean Project.